Today I combined our faces on
makemebabies.com to see what our child will look like. The results are startling. Simon said they were the ugliest faces he had ever seen; especially the last one. I would have no problems not spoiling these children. And I didn't realize there was a chance we could have a child of another ethnicity. At least this gives us time to emotionally prepare before the little person arrives.



Maybe we should have adopted.
9 comments:
That's enough for six more months of birth control. Thanks for bringing me back to reality Jules! =)
Oh yah, forgot to tell you, the best thing you can get at Disneyland is the corn dog. They are heaven on a stick!! There's only one place you can get them and it's right at the end of Main street next to the child care center. Delish! We also like the pineapple floats next to the Tiki Room. Lastly, there's a restaurant in downtown Disney called Catal. They have the best compressed manchego salad and roasted chicken with french fries. Currently drooling.....
I have a feeling your child is going to be beautiful. It's just a hunch.
I love the part in How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days where they do this. Talk about ugly kids!
Seriously, though, if your kids are projected to look that tragic, imagine what the rest of us have to look forward to... Ugh.
I am not worried, after seeing the morphing of Ellie. She was an alien when she was born...even her mother agrees. You can see from her new photos on Sariah's blog that she is currently gorgeous. And, I remember my mother-in-law being upset with me when I remarked at how homely Simon was when he was born. Now I look back and realize how absolutely darling he was. Somehow, they all turn out ok. In fact, perfect...
Oh my gosh, I've GOT to do that! Although I must say I'm afraid of the results after seeing how your future children turned out. :)
EEIIWWWW!
What is it that makes it ok to have a forehead that big? They all have it, foreheadtrophy.
Oh Julie! That is hilarious. How dare they toy with the emotions of first-time expectant parents! I remember having strange dreams during both of my pregnancies about the babies coming out looking rather hideous. Fortunately, they had no foreshadowing power.
Post a Comment