How fun. Is that his chubby tummy? So cute! I also saw your family pictures and they are all really great. We haven't had any for 2 1/2 years so I think it is about time. Happy New Year!
are you kidding me? that is the cutest little body in the universe! thank you for showing off his rolls, adorable. so good to see you guys, hope you made it home safe and sound.
I can't help but laugh when I look at these photos. I was so afraid he was going to fall off but he didn't even waiver. He's so strong! He looks great in that headdress. I know where you can get one of your own...Nebraska! :)
8 comments:
How fun. Is that his chubby tummy? So cute! I also saw your family pictures and they are all really great. We haven't had any for 2 1/2 years so I think it is about time. Happy New Year!
He is a brave little warrior. And you are a good little squaw. I miss you all!
super duper cute!
such a cute baby and such cute pictures! i love them!!
are you kidding me? that is the cutest little body in the universe! thank you for showing off his rolls, adorable. so good to see you guys, hope you made it home safe and sound.
I can't help but laugh when I look at these photos. I was so afraid he was going to fall off but he didn't even waiver. He's so strong! He looks great in that headdress. I know where you can get one of your own...Nebraska! :)
Aubrey:
Yes one day we'll all be there playing real life cowboys and Indians!
Ridiculously cute!
Post a Comment