Saturday, January 9, 2010

{ first family photos }












My cute aunt Sara Westbrook took these for us in California last week. This was Mason's first time seeing the ocean, and touching sand. He loved it. He only tried to eat the sand once; quick learner. I miss the sun.

13 comments:

liz hawkins said...

So fun to see you guys! I love the blanket. I made blankets for our guest room beds out of the same fabric.

The pictures are fabulous.

Aubrey said...

You are seriously the cutest family. So glad we could spend time with you over the holidays.

Lindsey said...

Love these! Beautiful family.

sarah marie. said...

these are beautiful! especially love the top one..

R A C H A E L said...

So beautiful! I can't get over Mason. He is the only baby besides mine that are allowed to be that cute.

Amanda Bullard said...

Amazing Pictures. Pretty amazing that he only tried to eat the sand once. You have a Beautiful family!

Hyeku said...

sooo hot! your hair is so long and pretty. i'm so glad i got to see you guys in ut and la. we are fun!

nikki said...

you guys are beautiful. love the photos.

nerak said...

loveloveLOVE these photos!

Sarah said...

Great pictures. You guys look great. I forgot to add "will cooperate in family photos" to my list of things to look for in a husband... Kudos to Simon.

lindsey said...

I absolutely LOVE these!! What a beautiful family you have ;) The indian picture below is the greatest too!!

Lindsey said...

Y'all are so cute! Love these.

Lindsey said...

PS you know too many Lindseys!