Sunday, January 17, 2010

cousins


It kind of looks like he's trying to explain things to his shrink here.
"It all began 9 months ago...." or "I keep having this recurring dream that I have no teeth...."

He's so curious about everything already; how things work, how they sound like when you hit them, what things taste like. It's funny to think that even as adults we're still trying to learn who we are and solve life's mysteries. I don't think you could ever be bored as long as you're curious.



Over Christmas Mason got to meet his cousin Kennedy.
She's as sweet as she looks.
Don't worry- we took some pictures of her too:

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

It sure was a long wait, but I'm so glad the babies finally met. I love that they're the same age. I can just see us calling each other when they're teenagers trying to find solutions to all the crazy things happening. We loved having you stay here. You're always welcome back. :)

Lindsey said...

oh i love your photos. and two seriously seriously cute kids!!

i think i need you to take some pics of my kids soon...

sarah marie. said...

these are beautiful!

lindsey said...

you are so talented Julie!! That first pic of Mason is priceless!! I love it!

R A C H A E L said...

It all started about 9 months ago...

I laughed and Damon looked at me like I was crazy.

Love the photos, as usual.

shaner5 said...

And, to be the lucky grandma of both!!