Wednesday, December 9, 2009

E is for elephant.
















9 comments:

Linda said...

More, More, More!!!! I can never get enough pictures of Mason!! More!!!!

Karen Rae said...

Hahaha... one of the high chair picts looks like Mason's saying "call me", he's such a stud, already!!

Lindsey said...

He is sooo cute! I love your highchair, by the way.

Aubrey said...

I can't believe the head of hair on that guy. A-m-a-z-i-n-g. How many hair cuts has he had already? He is such a handsome little boy. We are SO excited to meet him. I have a feeling he'll be crawling straight for the ornaments on the Christmas tree.

Adam and Sariah said...

Great pictures. I love how they are arranged that I can "see" him moving through the shots. He is so adorable. I would love to snuggle with him if I could. Cute high chair too. They didn't make anything like that when Luke was a baby. I also commented on your next post down. Sorry I am so out of the loop. Keep the pictures coming...I love to see them!

lindsey said...

What a cutie!

shaner5 said...

He is so adorable, and so lucky to have a photographer mom who can capture it so well.

Lindsey said...

He is such a cutie-pa-tootie! Love him.

Life Unexpected said...

Julie and Simon, Mason is gorgeous!! Seriously, he has both of your best features!!! I love that I have hawt friends that make hot babies!!! Happy New Year!!!

Jill