I love every little bit of him!
he so adorable. i love his blue eyes! congrats on the half birthday! :)
sophie is pretty yummy. so is mason! congrats to you, mama for six months!
He has such a full head of hair. And I love his eyes. Happy half birthday Mason!
haha- dang he's cute!! nice work!
So CUTE!!! He does look a lot like Simon. I can see it more and more as he gets older. And of course you made it! I am sure you are a great mom...can't wait to meet him someday. :)
He's lucky to have a mom like you.
Wow! I can't believe he's already 6months. He is so cute! Isn't that giraffe the best teething toy?!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love every little bit of him!
he so adorable. i love his blue eyes! congrats on the half birthday! :)
sophie is pretty yummy. so is mason! congrats to you, mama for six months!
He has such a full head of hair. And I love his eyes. Happy half birthday Mason!
haha- dang he's cute!! nice work!
So CUTE!!! He does look a lot like Simon. I can see it more and more as he gets older. And of course you made it! I am sure you are a great mom...can't wait to meet him someday. :)
He's lucky to have a mom like you.
Wow! I can't believe he's already 6months. He is so cute! Isn't that giraffe the best teething toy?!
Post a Comment