Friday, October 9, 2009

babooshka

we went for a walk on sunday.

it was colder than anticipated.

but still pleasant.

so we wrapped him up.

he loved the attention.




he sees his dad.


donated sweatshirt.


8 comments:

Aubrey said...

Mason is such a sweet boy. He always looks so happy. And you can tell he really loves his parents.

shaner5 said...

Oh, I miss him again. He is so beautiful. I'm glad you are his parents.

Steph Strike said...

such a cute little baby. your walk looks really fun. i wish we could go on sunday walks with you guys!! julie your hair looks amazing, so long and thick (and love the blonde highlights)!

lindsey said...

that pic of him laughing over your shoulder with the blanket around his head is adorable! You've got to frame that one! You have a lot of pics I'd be framing though ;) Glad you guys are having so much fun in London!! We've got to come visit.. maybe march?

R A C H A E L said...

Your husband is a giant. His hand is as big as Mason's head.

Mason is adorable.

neil and jes said...

Yep that is my hand covering him in the scarf. Claim to fame on the juliesimon blogspot. Those pictures are adorable. You have me utterly convinced I need to became a photo pro. Asap.

Hyeku said...

oh man i love his smiles

Darby Family said...

Adorable smile! Aren't they getting to be so much fun now. They actually have personalities and aren't just blobs. It is great. We are having a blast with Kate and I can see you are loving every moment with Mason.