Monday, November 16, 2009

i couldn't resist









Halloween came and went and M didn't get to dress up.
This just couldn't be. Not for his first Halloween.
He didn't know what was going on or why I was laughing so hard.
At least my Halloween dreams were fulfilled.

12 comments:

nikki said...

That costume is awesome. JH slept through his first halloween. And this year, he was the J train. I'm not a halloween maniac until I have to be... like for the next 2 decades or something.

Linda said...

I love it!

Hyeku said...

that is so fitting for his first missed halloween. i have a matching costume you should've borrowed.

Kim said...

So cute.

lindsey said...

NO WAY!!!!! This is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! Looks like he loved it just as much as I do- he's so happy!! What a great costume. ;)

liz hawkins said...

OHMYGOSH! That costume is awesome. The feet are hilarious.

Karen Rae said...

Cutest penguin I've ever seen and yeah, his big yellow webbed feet are hilarious!!

Lindsey said...

Cutie pie!!

Aubrey said...

Haha! He is so adorable! Such a cute smile.

J U L I E said...

He's just the best. I've got to take advantage of the opportunities he'll let me dress him up.

Always Summer said...

Halloween is my favorite cause you get to dress up little kids like stuffed animals!!! I love this!

.kaitlyn. said...

PRESH!