Yes, I was a different mom to Luke than I am to the twins. I had some time to calm down before they came and that was a good thing. I was just happy to read that there will be a child number three for you guys! That is exciting to look forward to. :)
ummmm... WHAT???!!!! Am I just reading into this too much or did you just announce TWINS? If so good job simon and good luck julie and of course, Congratulations!
NO no no no no. Not pregnant. No twins. This refers to the hypothetical child Simon and I could have in the distant future. I can barely handle one calm, easy baby. I'm not twin material.
4 comments:
Yes, I was a different mom to Luke than I am to the twins. I had some time to calm down before they came and that was a good thing.
I was just happy to read that there will be a child number three for you guys! That is exciting to look forward to. :)
ummmm... WHAT???!!!! Am I just reading into this too much or did you just announce TWINS? If so good job simon and good luck julie and of course, Congratulations!
NO no no no no. Not pregnant. No twins. This refers to the hypothetical child Simon and I could have in the distant future. I can barely handle one calm, easy baby. I'm not twin material.
Actually, #3 gets the best end of the deal. Happy, calm mom, not concerned about every piece of dirt. Can't wait to meet your even calmer #3.
Post a Comment