Tuesday, September 1, 2009

reaching our roots


80,000,000
acres of corn

26
hours on a plane with a baby

15
"oh, he's a boy actually" corrections

3
clothes lines

2
great grandparents

1
little boy

6 comments:

Adam and Sariah said...

Oh, but how was the football game...that is the real question. :) Hope you guys had a great time in IL. I'm still sad that you made it to the states and we missed seeing you. Hopefully we can correct that in the near future.

Julie said...

Oh don't worry. There will be plenty more pics and vids about this trip. I'm still in CA so it will have to wait for a while. And yes, we should meet in the middle sometime- in america!

Lindsey said...

LOL I can imagine how fun a long plane ride with a baby would be!

Steph Strike said...

that picture is so funny, i love it. how long are you going to be in california julie? let's chat soon!!

Sarah said...

adorrrrable photo!

Anonymous said...

LOL...Julie this is so cute! Glad ou guys had a great vacation!!

Jill