
At 3 and a half months old, it was about time Mason visit Paris.

M seems to be over the buggy business. Now he prefers to be carried around so he can see everything. He doesn't want to miss out on any action. Simon carried him like this much of the time. I've done my share of carrying, I think.



Paris is slightly less romantic with a baby in tow. We didn't go to fancy restaurants or go dancing. We basically looked at shops and ate chocolates for 4 days. But we did manage to go to bed around 9 each night, sometimes earlier. We slept a lot.












Our favorite place for breakfast.




11 comments:
What fun! Mason is the cutest. Sounds (and looks) like he was champ on the trip to Paris. I like his outfit by the way... :)
what a pretty family.
the Sommerset house!!! love it there!
Nope, that was the Louvre. Common mistake though. Let's go back to the SH someday.
Oh man.
those are some great photos. i hope you guys are well. c
Great pics you three. Thumbs up to the baby Bjorn.
Mason is going to be the most cultured and well-traveled baby I know! He is so adorable. I love his big eyes and beautiful hair. You can tell he loves to be with his mommy and daddy.
Beautiful pics!
How many places/countries can Mason say he marked his territory with druel?
Great photos Julie, your life looks so chic and glamorous! Ireland is really worth the visit, the people there are the nicest I've ever met. Would be fantastic to meet up with you sometime, are you guys planning on being there a while?
Great pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time. The picture with Simon's cunfused look and Mason's double chin sticking out for all the world to see is priceless. How fun that you get to travel so much. Thanks for sharing.
wow - he looks like simon.
Post a Comment