
Yes this post is about breastfeeding. Because that's all my life consists of at the moment. I woke up this morning feeling slightly withered and saw Mason laying there looking plumper and juicier than ever. Like a little beached Beluga. Aaah, so that's where my love handles have gone; they are now baby thighs. This kid must have some serious growing to do because he has been feeding with barracuda ferocity, lately. I'm nervous there won't be anything left of his poor mother by the time he's done with me. And as Simon considers how much food he ate growing up, he shudders at the thought of how expensive it will be to feed this man. Help!
*Love handles, are a layer of fat that is deposited around a person's midsection, especially visible on the sides over the abdominal external oblique muscle. They are called "love handles" because they provide a soft place to rest one's hand while one's arm is around a person.
*Love handles, are a layer of fat that is deposited around a person's midsection, especially visible on the sides over the abdominal external oblique muscle. They are called "love handles" because they provide a soft place to rest one's hand while one's arm is around a person.
3 comments:
a few things: i completely love this picture, it and the first sentence made me laugh out loud. so thanks.
2ndly, isn't breastfeeding just the best ever? i am thoroughly enjoying it. there will be stuff left of you, i promise. but i know, sometimes it can be tiring. double your water intake during cluster feedings, it helps!
oh! and the pictures from the castle? GORGEOUS!
Oh my! I am left speechless. What a priceless picture of Mason. I'm sure he'll love the stories of his enormous baby appetite when he's grown.
Love that photo. Baby boys. Sigh, so sweet. I always felt proud of my fat babies. It was like I could look at them and say, "Yeah, I did that. Nothin' but cream, baby, nothin' but cream..." If you are anything like me, there won't be much left of you. I'm a good 15 pounds lighter now than I ever was before I had babies. Its the breastfeeding...Eat whatever you want, and loose weight. Win Win
Post a Comment