I can totally see Simon in Mason's face. He is such an adorable baby. Happy Father's Day Simon!
I think he looks like Simon, too. He sure is getting big!
Well, I hate to disagree, as he is certainly built like Simon. But, he looks just like his Grandpa Flynn. He's a winner either way.
Mason looks exactly like Simon. Then I think he looks exactly like you. I'm torn.... Literally, I sit here and think about it all day. ;)
congrats from naomi and josh! he is beautiful! loving that head of hair!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can totally see Simon in Mason's face. He is such an adorable baby. Happy Father's Day Simon!
I think he looks like Simon, too. He sure is getting big!
Well, I hate to disagree, as he is certainly built like Simon. But, he looks just like his Grandpa Flynn. He's a winner either way.
Mason looks exactly like Simon. Then I think he looks exactly like you. I'm torn.... Literally, I sit here and think about it all day. ;)
congrats from naomi and josh! he is beautiful! loving that head of hair!
Post a Comment