
Our wedding pictures finally came and we are so happy with them. We can't believe it's already been almost 3 months! Best day of our lives—hands down.






















For more photos and to download them, visit:
http://gallery.mac.com/julie.flynn#100128&view=grid&bgcolor=black&sel=0
http://gallery.mac.com/julie.flynn#100128&view=grid&bgcolor=black&sel=0








7 comments:
these are unreal julie. you two are beautiful and should be in a lot of magazines.
Wow Julie, these are beautiful. Congrats again!
So, what would you think if you came to our house and found pictures of you and Simon hanging on our walls? Seriously, your wedding pictures are amazing. I love them. A lot.
You two couldn't have looked any better - really, some of the best wedding photos I've ever seen. We miss you guys and have a Spaintacular time on your vacation! -D
Can't say enough about how much I love the photos. Looks like you guys are having a great summer. (Liz's comment was classic. Just thought I'd throw that in.)
omg - amazing you guys. such a HOT couple!!
You do realise, I suppose that "this man" whose "proud stance makes me laugh", is Napoleon Bonaparte? Indeed, "clearly French". Or, actually, Corsican.
Post a Comment