Tuesday, June 24, 2008

mathematician mastermind

Simon started studying for the GMAT this week. We're on lock down until the test is over. He only has a month to prepare and get applications in. This morning I was cleaning, like a good little housewife should, and I found this on the couch. I had no idea I was making meals for a genius.

I found it reminiscent of John Nash's delusional scribblings. And like John, Simon also keeps rambling on about how the Russians are after him. But it's probably just a phase. He's about to turn 30 and chances are it's affecting his subconscious.

2 comments:

Joel said...

How's the "lockdown" coming along? I'm sure Simon will score well above 700 given his brains and determination to DOMINATE anything he gets involved with... let the rolerblading be a case in point! I love your blog posts, Julie. You're hilarious!!!

Lisa said...

Julie I miss you!... That's it...