Friday, March 19, 2010

hotpants

M and I found these euro swim trunks on our stroll today. I'm pleased knowing that I'm starting him out right in life by making him wear these as much as possible this summer. There's no shame in it. He's lived in England 100% of his life, so he's earned them. My mom got him some navy blue crocks, so he's pretty much ready to go.

He also had his first dressing room experience as I tried size after size on him. If Mason were a French boy, these would fit him when he was three. But he's full of giant American genes, so he'll go ahead and fit in them at 11 months.

Now all we need is some sun.... and maybe a gold chain.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

love it! i think oliver will need a pair too. meet you at the hyde park lido this summer? :)

liz hawkins said...

and all you need is a white swimsuit. oh, wait... :)

J U L I E said...

Yes! We are so meeting at the Lido this summer to swim in that 4 inch pool. This summer has a lot of anticipation to live up to.

shaner5 said...

make sure to post photos...with the gold chain!