That is exactly what Kennedy's teeth look like! Two bottom crooked teeth. Mason is so cute. I want to see him again.
He can blow Kisses, YEA!! He is getting so big and so beautiful. Maybe that's why everyone mistakes him for a girl...he is just beautiful:)
m's hair looks like it's getting lighter. i love my little brit!
I guess it does look like he's blowing kisses, but alas, this is how he eats cheerios.
Ha, I just noticed the label on the bottom. He is a cute cheerio eater.
simply gorgeous, mason! seriously - those eyes, that skin... ! I am glad you have internet again. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is exactly what Kennedy's teeth look like! Two bottom crooked teeth. Mason is so cute. I want to see him again.
He can blow Kisses, YEA!! He is getting so big and so beautiful. Maybe that's why everyone mistakes him for a girl...he is just beautiful:)
m's hair looks like it's getting lighter. i love my little brit!
I guess it does look like he's blowing kisses, but alas, this is how he eats cheerios.
Ha, I just noticed the label on the bottom. He is a cute cheerio eater.
simply gorgeous, mason! seriously - those eyes, that skin... ! I am glad you have internet again. :)
Post a Comment