Well it's really more of a lunch than a party, and we invited our friends, not his... so I'm basically throwing a party for myself. If you're in London, feel free to stop by for a chat and a bite.
Gee, I really do wish I were in London. Happy Birthday, Mason! I can't believe it has already been a year, but then I guess you probably can't either. He has turned into a handsome little devil and not just an adorable baby. Way to go! And I also say way to go on throwing yourself a party... it was probably more work for you than him this year :)
4 comments:
So wish we could be there! Have fun!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON!!!
Gee, I really do wish I were in London. Happy Birthday, Mason! I can't believe it has already been a year, but then I guess you probably can't either. He has turned into a handsome little devil and not just an adorable baby. Way to go! And I also say way to go on throwing yourself a party... it was probably more work for you than him this year :)
can't wait to see photos. Happy Birthday Mason! You are an adorable one year old boy!
Post a Comment