Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's too late now, isn't it?


I never sent this out. And I'm pretty sure we've sufficiently let the world know he arrived. So it will be posted here instead so I don't feel like I wasted time making it.

9 comments:

Adam and Sariah said...

I don't know if it's too late. I don't think I sent one out for any of my kids. I'm definitely too late for that now. :) It is a really nice announcement though. I am sure that you made it. Great job.

Aubrey said...

He is so adorable in that photo. What a handsome boy.

R A C H A E L said...

So sweet!

liz hawkins said...

If you sent me a hard copy, I'd still put it on the fridge...probably for a long time (as in I just took down your engagement photo) It's darling. I love it.

Lindsey said...

love everything about this!

sarah marie. said...

i still need to do this too..

Lindsey said...

Adorable!

shaner5 said...

It's beautiful. So is he.

nikki said...

Julie... this is Nikki Purdy Kelly... we were roommates for a brief short of time a few years ago. My cousin Stephanie said she saw you this weekend at Heidi's wedding and told me you had this blog. Congratulations on your baby. He's a doll. So much gorgeous hair. Lucky kid. He's well traveled :) I'm also glad to hear you are getting more sleep. Cam and I have a 1 year old. Sleeping through the night is such a lovely thing. Also, your photography just gets better and better. Hope you won't mind if I check in every once in a while. So glad you guys are doing well.