This week we went to our friends' beautiful wedding out in a country manor. While the bride and groom were off romancing, we of course decided to take pictures of ourselves.
This is how they kiss in England.
My date and our French monsieur.They clean up nicely..... because they both love to hunt for suits, and are easily seduced by chic designers such as Yves Saint Laurent. Much like girls and shoes.
7 comments:
I LOVE the chess picture. You look so wonderful pregnant. So jealous. Loves.
I love love love these pictures. The English Countryside, ahh. You and your cute belly, perfect.
What great photos. Cute belly, Julie. And I do have to agree with the suits. Damon is the same way. I think he would die if he didn't have a job where he had to wear one every day. The sales lady that works at Saks knows Damon by name...
Ah, the suits. I love it! What a great pair you two are. The pictures are amazing.
I LOVE good suits. I HATE baggy ones that flap in the wind.
I LOVE these pics!!
wow - that chess pic is AMAZING!!
Post a Comment