Round 2 (who we've been referring to as Frankie).12 weeks along.
Sick as a dog.
Insanely tired from chasing an excited toddler around all day, every day.
And feeling kind of guilty for giving baby 2 no attention whatsoever. I sometimes even forget that he/she's in there which makes me feel worse. Are these the hormones talking? When I was pregnant with Mason I was obsessed with him from the start and spent all my time fantasizing and reading baby literature so I'd be ready. Maybe once we find out the gender in 7 weeks I'll start thinking about names and getting the baby gear together. I'm just too tired right now.
BUT we are very happy that this is happening and I would love for M to have a little friend. He's going to love it.
15 comments:
Yay yay yay!!! What a beautiful baby. Mason is going to be such a great big brother. We are so happy for you.
Frankie, it has a certain je ne sais quoi about it. I picture a small hairy italian man, bling included. Nice choice. I can't seem to get past "it". I need your naming talent.
wow i'm so happy for you!
So excited for you!
We are so happy for you guys. I haven't been on your blog in a while and it was fun to see the pictures from your trips. Adam also loves greek yogurt. Keep us updated on the baby #2 situation, and yes, it is the hormones and lack of energy at the moment that is getting the best of you. Hang in there!
YEAY!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm thrilled for you! I can't imagine having a little one to look after AND being sick AND trying to figure out preparing for a new one. Don't stress it- Frankie will get the love ;) Hope you feel better soon.
Congratulations! You're a brave woman. One day I'll attempt #2:) Can't wait to hear all the updates.
Congratulations! Don't worry... I'm 7 months along and have decided that number 2 neglect starts in the womb. I often forget I am pregnant... due to the same reason - a very active toddler. I am really excited for you guys!
SO WONDERFUL!! The baby part, not the sick part. Hope the sick goes away and the energy returns soon!
Congratulations! So exciting!
Congrats!
So happy for Frankie Lindsey Flynn-Shaner :)
And don't feel bad about not paying attention, you are a busy mama!
Yay for Frankie! Congrats you two!
Congratulations! We're having a baby too and I think it's due the same time as your little Frankie. Hope you're feeling better!
Congrats! Good luck getting past the sickness.
Post a Comment