Tuesday, May 18, 2010

new york city


We spent a week in NYC. This was Mason's second time. We had so much fun but we're glad we don't live in the City anymore. We ate amazing food and went to our favorite comedy club. I ate eel that was shipped in live from Japan overnight. We saw a film at the Tribeca Film Festival and then had brunch at 11 PM. It was a strange feeling to be walking down the street not carrying anything but a slice of pizza. No baby, no pram. I could bolt across the street at will, and go into crowded cafes. I used to run around that city wild and free, and I'm glad I did while I could.












2 comments:

nikki said...

I wish I had known you were here. I would have loved to see you and meet little Mason, who is not so little anymore. Hope you guys had a lovely time!

Aubrey said...

So glad you had fun in NYC. I can't believe how much Mason has grown since I saw him at Christmas! Are you baby hungry yet (since he is a little boy and not a baby anymore...)? :)