Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mouwage...Maouwage is what bwings us togethaw today....

We did it. That knot is tied! All the planning and preparation finally paid off. The wedding was beautiful and life has been perfect ever since. It would have been a really lame party if it weren't for all the hours my mom put into it, and all the dolla's my dad contributed to the cause. Mom, Dad, I will buy you the most expensive diapers when you're older, and I'll find the hottest house maids to change them. Thank you.


More photos of the wedding to follow. We haven't received them yet, but we're so excited to check them out!

6 comments:

sarah marie. said...

oh my gosh..who was your photographer?! these are amazing.

R A C H A E L said...

Congrats! Those photos are incredible! You looked beautiful!

J U L I E said...

It's a husband and wife team called "The Image is Found" See their site: www.theimageisfound.com

We had so much fun! Wish you could have been there!

Steph Strike said...

these pics are amazing!!! i can't wait to see the rest!

Hepworths said...

so happy for you guys! wish we could have been there for the big party - we saw pics and it looked absolutely perfect. Congrats. Simon, welcome to the family!

scott and linds said...

gorgeous guys! I love them!! what a beautiful couple.. hope you're having fun on your honeymoon. We're coming to visit!!